Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Play

Last night may have been the first New Years in a few that I have actually made the 12am celebratory leap. Today I am alert, cognizant, and enthusiastic about the day's events. Bringing in 2009 consists of a hike with my son, travel to a museum in The Dalles, and some wildlife viewing along the way. Perhaps even some product testing...

I make no resolutions, other than to commit myself to my established physical workouts, increase my involvement in conservation efforts, be a better father and husband, etc. Get an MBA. Build a rocket. You know, normal stuff.

What I am to resolve, however, is that I encourage at least 1 youth each week to explore the outdoors and get connected to our natural world.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year...

No comments: